Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions contain the terms of agreementbetween Promas Enterprises Limited T/A Lease4Less (“Ourselves”, “US”“Our” and “We”), and any customer, prospective or otherwise, and anyuser of this website (“You”, “Yourself”, “Your”).
Promas Enterprises Limited T/A Lease4Less is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA Reg No: 659329
Promas Enterprises Limted is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration reference: Z9101038
Promas Enterprises Limted T/A Lease4Less is a member of the British Rental and Leasing Association member number 1484
We operate two separate services. The first is sourcing the most appropriate method of finance from the most appropriate financial house. This will be derived from the information you supply. The second is locating and procuring your chosen vehicle. These services are separate, so cancellation of one of these services would not automatically cancel the other.
Every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of this website. This website is maintained by us, and the data provided should only be used a guide. You must ensure that you check the data with the manufacturer prior to ordering the vehicle, as we cannot be held responsible for errors caused by information that may be outdated or is incorrect.
All pricing is correct at the time of publishing excluding errors. Unfortunately, as manufacturer prices and finance company rates are subject to change without notice we cannot guarantee that all prices are correct. We cannot guarantee that you will meet the criteria for each price on the website, as our panel of lenders, each have different underwriting criteria.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, and do not represent the vehicle that will be supplied.
All vehicles advertised are new and unregistered unless specified otherwise.
Prices quoted for Business users will exclude Vat at the prevailing rate.
Prices quoted for Consumers will include Vat at the prevailing rate.
- By making an enquiry you agree that we may store your information on a secure database for the purposes of identification and marketing purposes.
- If you do not want to receive future correspondence you must inform us of this either verbally or in writing, or you can opt out of any automated marketing by unsubscribing.
- Quotations will be sent to you in writing. If you are given a verbal quotation and want to proceed with an application the prices will be confirmed to you over the telephone. If you want the quotation in writing you must request it.
- All written quotations provided will be valid for a period of 14 days, subject to vehicle availability and changes in Finance Company rates.
- Quotations provided do not constitute an offer of a contract between you and us.
- Quotations provided can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- P11D Values and CO2 Emmissions are provided in good faith from 3rd party data. We cannot be held responsible for any loses you suffer in the event of inacurrate data. You are advised to check the data with the manufacturer prior to placing an order.
- By agreeing to proceed to a credit application, you are giving consent for your credit file to be searched and a note of this will be recorded by a credit reference agency.
- You will be read a data script confirming your consent to have your application searched.
- The details you provide will only be shared with the finance company that will be providing the finance for your agreement.
- The information that you provide must be truthful and accurate, as this will form the basis of a legal agreement that you will be entering into. Incorrect information may lead to the application being referred for fraud investigation.
- You may be asked to provide supporting information to assist the finance company make a decision.
- We have no control over how long a credit decision will take, but expect a decision in most cases within 24 hours.
- You will be notified by telephone of the finance decision.
- You will be notified in writing if the Finance product you have been declined on is a purchase agreement.
- A signed order will be required to order your vehicle unless you request us to secure a vehicle verbally.
- All orders will be emailed to you to be signed electronically unless requested otherwise.
- A fee of £150 + Vat is payable on all regulated agreements. This is not in relation to your credit agreement, but is charged by us upon the commencement of an agreement. Non-regulated agreements may have additional fees, or may have none at all.
- Electronic signatures are governed by the Electronic Signatures Act 2000. Information on this Act can be found here (Electronic Signature Legislation)
- All orders are subject to a £500 payment that is used to secure the vehicle and is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. A lower deposit may be accepted but a £500 charge will still be applied in the event of a cancellation.
- All card information is shredded immediately and no record is kept of your card details.
- If your agreement is regulated, you have a short time in which to cancel the finance element of the contract. Details of these rights and how to cancel can be found here (Cooling Off Periods)
- Once you have signed your finance agreement and any cooling off periods have elapsed, you will have entered into a contract with the relevant finance provider.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay in delivering the vehicle up to a period of 30 days from the original promised delivery date.
- If more than 30 days have elapsed from the original promised delivery date, and we are still unable to provide you with a vehicle, or an acceptable alternative you will be offered a full refund. In the event that the vehicle is delayed and you agree to the new forecasted delivery date, then the 30 day policy will begin from this new date.
- We will not be held responsible in the event that the supplying dealership, finance company, manufacturer or other 3rd party are unable to honour the supply price after the vehicle is ordered. In this event, should we be unable to offer you a suitable alternative, a full refund will be provided.
- We will send you a specification guide of the vehicle that you have ordered. It is your responsibility to check that the specification is correct with the manufacturer as specifications are liable to change without prior warning.
Should you wish to cancel your order prior to delivery you must inform us either verbally or in writing. You may exercise your rights afforded to you under the Credit Consumer Act 1974, the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or the Financial Services Regulations 2004 to cancel the finance agreement, subject to this being a regulated agreement. The £500 paid to secure the vehicle will be retained. We reserve the right should you not exercise your rights to cancel, and still fail to take delivery of the vehicle or do not take up the finance arranged by us to reclaim any loses (including work carried out or lost commissions) for up to 5% of the P11D value of the vehicle.
We will use a carefully selected panel of Finance Companies to secure finance for you. The lender we select will depend on the information you have provided to us on the credit application, and the type of contract you have selected. Full terms and conditions for these Finance companies can be found here
(Finance Company Terms and Conditions). We may be paid a commission from the lender for this service.
- A delivery date and address will be agreed by both you and us.
- The vehicle will only be delivered to an address that you have supplied on your credit application form, unless prior consent is obtained from us.
- We will endeavour to have the delivery driver contact you 30 minutes before arrival, but this is not always possible.
- Deliveries can take place between 9 am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but we will attempt to give you an AM or a PM delivery slot. Unfortunately due to the vagaries of the traffic network we cannot be more accurate than this.
- You must inspect the vehicle for any damage and notify us immediately of any imperfections. Once you have signed your delivery note we may be unable to help if you notice damage at a later date.
- Any aborted delivery caused by you being absent from the delivery address at the pre-agreed time of delivery will result in a re-delivery charge of £160 + Vat.
- All deliveries to UK mainland are provided at no extra charge. All deliveries will be driven unless requested otherwise. Your contract mileage will start from the mileage on the delivery note. A trailer delivery can be provided but will incur a charge. Deliveries to NI can be provided but will incur a charge.
Special Offer Vehicles
1. Certain special offers will need to be delivered by a specific date. There may be a charge levied against you if you do not take delivery before this date. Details of this charge will be made to you prior to ordering the vehicle.
1. Lease4Less may supply you with a pre-registered vehicle. If your vehicle is pre-registered then the registration date of your vehicle will be provided to you on your order form.
2. It may be necessary to register your new vehicle several days before you actually take delivery. You will be advised if this is the case, and the reason for it.
End Of Contract
- We will attempt to contact you by email 6 months before the end of your contract date to discuss your options.
- You must give at least 3 working days’ notice to enable us to arrange the collection of your vehicle.
- We can arrange the collection of your vehicle by speaking to most finance companies on your behalf.However due to data protection certain finance companies may not take instruction from ourselves.
- You are protected by the BVRLA Fair Wear & Tear Guide (Subject to the finance provider adhering to the BVRLA guide)
- for drivers of leased and financed cars: (Cars)
- or drivers and operators of contract-hired, leased and financed light commercial vehicles and minibuses up to 17 seats: (LCV)
- The vehicle must have a valid MOT when the vehicle is collected.
- Any informal extension will be billed at a pro-rata rate.
- An aborted collection charge may apply should you cancel the collection date without giving 48 hours’ notice.
- An aborted collection charge may apply if the collection agent cannot contact you on the day of collection, or should the vehicle be deemed to be not road worthy.
Voice Recording Policy
- All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- We may use the recording to settle any dispute that either we or you may have.
- All voice recordings are stored on a secure encrypted server.
Any data you provide to us will be stored on a secure server. We will not retain any financial information (included bank details) for any longer than is necessary. All credit/debit card information is shredded immediately and no paper record of this is kept.
Changes to your circumstances
- You must notify us in the event of any change in circumstance such as change of name, address, email address and telephone numbers.
- If you wish to amend your contract or terminate the agreement early you must put your request in writing.
Details of our complaints procedure can be found here.
Promas Enterprises Limited T/A Lease4Less reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions on this website. Any changes are effective immediately from the date they are published.