The following terms and conditions contain the terms of agreement between Promas Enterprises Limited T/A Lease4Less (“Ourselves”, “US” “Our” and “We”), and any customer, prospective or otherwise, and any user of this website (“You”, “Yourself”, “Your”). Promas Enterprises Limited T/A Lease4Less is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FCA Reg No: 659329 Promas Enterprises Limted is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under registration reference: Z9101038 Promas Enterprises Limted T/A Lease4Less is a member of the British Rental and Leasing Association member number 1484
The term "Lease4Less" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Repeat House, Bright Road, Eccles, Manchester, Lancashire, M30 0WG. Our company registration number is 05358394. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Lease4Less's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We operate two separate services. The first is sourcing the most appropriate method of finance from the most appropriate financial house. This will be derived from the information you supply. The second is locating and procuring your chosen vehicle. These services are separate, so cancellation of one of these services would not automatically cancel the other.
Every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of this website. This website is maintained by us, and the data provided should only be used a guide. All data listed is supplied from the KeeResources database and is subject to change. We cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies in KeeResources data. All pricing is correct at the time of publishing excluding errors. Unfortunately, as manufacturer prices and finance company rates are subject to change without notice we cannot guarantee that all prices are correct. We cannot guarantee that you will meet the criteria for each price on the website, as our panel of lenders, each have different underwriting criteria. All credit is subject to status. All images shown are for illustration purpose only, and do not represent the vehicle that will be supplied. All vehicles advertised are new and unregistered unless specified otherwise. Prices quoted for Business users will exclude Vat at the prevailing rate. Prices quoted for Consumers will include Vat at the prevailing rate.
1. By making an enquiry you agree that we may store your information on a secure database for the purposes of identification.
2. We will seek your permission for all marketing correspondence. You can opt out of this at anytime.
3. Quotations will be sent to you in writing. If you are given a verbal quotation and want to proceed with an application the prices will be confirmed to you over the telephone. If you want the quotation in writing you must request it.
4. All written quotations provided will be valid for a period of 14 days, subject to status, vehicle availability and changes in Finance Company rates.
5. Quotations provided do not constitute an offer of a contract between you and us.
6. Quotations provided can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
1. By agreeing to proceed to a credit application, you are giving consent for your credit file to be searched and a note of this will be recorded by a credit reference agency.
2. You will be read a data script confirming your consent to have your application searched.
3. You will be advised of a contract suitability statement prior to the application being submitted
4. The details you provide will only be shared with the finance company that will be providing the finance for your agreement, or by a third party where we have identify a legitimate need.
5. The information that you provide must be truthful and accurate, as this will form the basis of a legal agreement that you will be entering into. Incorrect information may lead to the application being referred for fraud investigation.
6. You may be asked to provide supporting information to assist the finance company make a decision.
7. We have no control over how long a credit decision will take, but expect a decision in most cases within 24 hours. 8. You will be notified by telephone of the finance decision.
1. A signed order will be required to order your vehicle.
2. All orders will be emailed to you to be signed electronically unless requested otherwise.
3. A fee of £250 + Vat is payable on all agreements. This is not in relation to your credit agreement, but is charged by us upon the commencement of an agreement. Non-regulated agreements may have additional fees, or may have none at all.
4. All orders are subject to a £500 payment that is used to secure the vehicle and is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. A lower deposit may be accepted but a £500 charge will still be applied in the event of a cancellation.
5. All card information is shredded immediatley and no record is kept of your card details.
6. If your agreement is regulated, you have a short time in which to cancel the finance element of the contract.
7. Once you have signed your finance agreement and any cooling off periods have elapsed, you will have entered into a contract with the relevant finance provider.
8. We will not be held responsible for any delay in delivering the vehicle up to a period of 30 days from the original promised delivery date.
9. If more than 30 days have elapsed from the original promised delivery date, and we are still unable to provide you with a vehicle, or an acceptable alternative you will be offered a full refund.
10. We will send you a specification guide of the vehicle that you have ordered. It is your responsibility to check that the specification is correct with the manufacturer as specifications are liable to change without prior warning. We cannot be held responsible for any errors contained either on a brochure of a manufacturer website.
Should you wish to cancel your order prior to delivery you must inform us either verbally or in writing. You may exercise your rights afforded to you under the Credit Consumer Act 1974, the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or the Financial Services Regulations 2004 to cancel the finance agreement, subject to this being a regulated agreement. The £500 paid to secure the vehicle will be retained. If you are a non-regulated customer we reserve the right should you not exercise your rights to cancel, and still fail to take delivery of the vehicle or do not take up the finance arranged by us to reclaim any loses (including work carried out or lost commissions) for up to 5% of the P11D value of the vehicle.
We will use a carefully selected panel of Finance Companies to secure finance for you. The lender we select will depend on the information you have provided to us on the credit application, and the type of contract you have selected. We may be paid a commission from the lender for this service. Your contract will be with the Lender and as such you will be governed by the Lenders Terms and Conditions, which may have restrictions. A full copy of the Lenders Terms and Conditions can be requested prior to you applying for finance or placing an order.
1. A delivery date and address will be agreed by both you and us.
2. The vehicle will only be delivered to an address that you have supplied on your credit application form, unless prior consent is obtained from us.
3. We will endeavour to have the delivery driver contact you 30 minutes before arrival, but this is not always possible.
4. Deliveries can take place between 9 am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but we will attempt to give you an AM or a PM delivery slot. Unfortunately due to the vagaries of the traffic network we cannot be more accurate than this.
5. You must inspect the vehicle for any damage and notify us immediately of any imperfections. Once you have signed your delivery note we may be unable to help if you notice damage at a later date.
6. Any aborted delivery caused by you being absent from the delivery address at the pre-agreed time of delivery will result in a re-delivery charge of £160 + Vat.
7. All deliveries to UK mainland are provided at no extra charge. All deliveries will be driven unless requested otherwise. Your contract mileage will start from the mileage on the delivery note. A trailer delivery can be provided but will incur a charge. Deliveries to NI can be provided but will incur a charge, POA.
Special Offer Vehicles
Certain special offers will need to be delivered by a specific date. There may be a charge levied against you if you do not take delivery before this date. Details of this charge will be made to you prior to ordering the vehicle.
End of Contract
1. We will attempt to contact you by email 6 months before the end of your contract date to discuss your options.
2. You must give at least 28 days’ notice to enable us to arrange the collection of your vehicle at the end of your contract.
3. We can arrange the collection of your vehicle by speaking to most finance companies on your behalf, however due to data protection certain finance companies may not take instruction from ourselves.
4. In certain cases you may be protected by the BVRLA Fair Wear & Tear Guide • for drivers of leased and financed cars: for drivers and operators of contract-hired, leased and financed light commercial vehicles and minibuses up to 17 seats: ((LCV)), please advise if you require an up to date copy of this guide.
5. The vehicle must have a valid MOT when the vehicle is collected.
6. Any informal extension will be billed at a pro-rata rate.
7. An aborted collection charge may apply should you cancel the collection date without giving 48 hours’ notice. 8. An aborted collection charge may apply if the collection agent cannot contact you on the day of collection, or should the vehicle be deemed to be not road worthy.
Voice Recording Policy
1. All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
2. We may use the recording to settle any dispute that either we or you may have.
3. You can have access to any information we hold on you if you request it.
4. All voice recordings are stored on a secure encrypted server.
Any data you provide to us will be stored on a secure server. We will not retain any financial information (included bank details) for any longer than is necessary. All credit/debit card information is shredded immediately and no paper record of this is kept.
Changes to your circumstances
Details of our complaints procedure can be found here https://www.lease4less.org.uk/complaints-procedure
Changes to these terms and conditions
Promas Enterprises Limited T/A Lease4Less reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions on this website. Any changes are effective immediately from the date they are published. Date published 29/7/20